Tier 3 allows outdoor sport. So we’re giving it a try. We can’t play matches yet, but training will start this week. It is your decision whether to train or not. We will absolutely do our best to keep you safe, but if it’s not for you, that’s ok too.
Men return this Wednesday (2nd Dec) at 7:30pm. Ladies follow on Thursday 3rd Dec at 7:30pm. Ladies, please note the change to the usual day!
Sadly, juniors cannot return at this time.
Tickets are available in our shop – with the same pricing structure as before. £5 per adult and £3 concession for colts/students/unemployed/goalies.
Strict rules remain in place:
- England Hockey form completed for each player
- Club membership form completed for each attendee
- Initial membership payment made (£30/£20)
- NHS QR code to be scanned on arrival if you have the app installed
- Social distancing is essential at all times – walking up to the pitch, in the dugouts, during breaks, and leaving the pitch.
- The Exec Committee reserve the right to ask members to leave if rules are not followed.
The success of this session, and the provision of further sessions depends ON YOU. Please be responsible. Please respect a 2m distance (about two hockey sticks) between each other.