Phew. It’s been a long time, but we can FINALLY get back on the pitch. We are planning to run a four-week trial for all adult members (13+) starting w/c 12th April.
If you’re interested in Youth Hockey, please contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th April. We can only consider youth sessions if there is enough interest.
Back to the adults…
As with pre-lockdown hockey, strict rules remain in place. When travelling to the pitch, please stay within current government guidelines. There’s a lot of information to take in, so please read carefully. It can get a bit heavy, but it’s for the safety of everyone – and we think that’s really important.
- Do not attend if you have any Covid-19 symptoms or have been contacted by Track & Trace.
- An England Hockey form must be completed for each player.
- A Club membership form (20/21 season) must be completed too.
- Social distancing is essential at all times – walking up to the pitch, in the dugouts, during breaks in play, and leaving the pitch.
- Sanitise. Then sanitise again.
- Equipment cannot be shared.
- The Executive Committee reserve the right to ask members to leave if rules are not followed.
Tickets for each session will be available in the shop approximately one week in advance and are on a first-come, first-served basis. The shop will close at 3pm on the day of the session. Each session has a limited availability and will not be exceeded. Tickets are non-transferable. However, refunds and alterations may be considered on an individual basis. Please speak to your team organiser/captain/coach if you are unable to attend a session you have booked. Any short notice alterations will be communicated via Captains, and posted on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram. Make sure you follow us one on at least one of them!
Changing facilities and toilets will not be available at the pitch.
Spectators are not permitted under any circumstances. If you are transporting a player to the pitch, please remain in your car.
|Squad & Week||Date||Time||Price|
|Ladies’ Week 1||Tue 13th April||19:30||£0.00|
|Men’s Week 1||Wed 14th April||19:30||£0.00|
|Ladies’ Week 2||Tue 20th April||19:30||£0.00|
|Men’s Week 2||Wed 21st April||19:30||£0.00|
|Ladies’ Week 3||Tue 27th April||19:30||£3.00|
|Men’s Week 3||Wed 28th April||19:30||£3.00|
|Ladies’ Week 4||Tue 4th May||19:30||£3.00|
|Men’s Week 4||Wed 5th May||19:30||£3.00|
Thanks for reading this far. You’re awesome!