The last planned Dinner and Dance was booked for 2020 and many of you would have bought a ticket for that event. Here is our plan for those that are affected:-
- Option 1- You bought a ticket in 2020 and will be attending this year’s D&D. Your ticket will carry over, no further payment is required. Please complete your ticket and menu selection online using the code you have been sent via email. Once the code has been entered in the “Unlock” box, a new ticket type will appear – you still need to select the quantity of this new type of ticket.
- Option 2- You brought a ticket in 2020 but will not be attending this event. Full refunds will be available (or alternatively if you would like to donate your ticket value from 2020 to the Club Community Outreach Project that can also be arranged). Please email the Executive Committee with your preferred choice, please include your bank details should a refund be required.
- Option 3- You do not have a carry over ticket from 2020 and can proceed with buying a new ticket for 2022.
- Vegetarian – Homemade Tomato & Basil Soup (trying to ensure vegan – will keep you posted!)
- Ham Hock Terrine Served with Charred Bread and Piccalilli
(All served with fresh seasonal vegetables)
- Traditional Roast Beef with all the Trimmings
- Baked Pork Tenderloin with a Creamy Tarragon Sauce Set on Bubble & Squeak
- Vegetarian – Almond, Carrot and Cheese Loaf with a Tomato & Basil Sauce
- Vegan – Wild Mushroom & Kale Wellington (vg), Sautéed Garlic, Wild Mushrooms And Spinach Wrapped In A Puff Pastry, Served With A Sweet Potato Mash With A Dry Sherry Jus