The uptake of post-lockdown training has been amazing – and we’re set to continue through May. To ensure pitch hire is covered, the price has increased to £4 per session.
The dates and times of training will continue as follows:
|Ladies’ 1/2/3||11th May||19:30||£4|
|Men’s 1/2||12th May||19:30||£4|
|Ladies’ 1/2/3||18th May||19:30||£4|
|Men’s 1/2||19th May||19:30||£4|
|Ladies’ 1/2/3||25th May||19:30||£4|
|Men’s 1/2||26th May||19:30||£4|
As with pre-lockdown hockey, strict rules remain in place. When travelling to the pitch, please stay within current government guidelines. There’s a lot of information to take in, so please read carefully.
- Ensure your ticket has been purchased from our shop before 4pm on the day of the session – Cliftonville HC Shop
- Do not attend if you have any Covid-19 symptoms or have been contacted by Track & Trace.
- An England Hockey form must be completed for each player.
- A Club membership form (20/21 season) must be completed too.
- Social distancing is essential at all times – walking up to the pitch, in the dugouts, during breaks in play, and leaving the pitch.
- Sanitise. Then sanitise again.
- Equipment cannot be shared.
- The Executive Committee reserve the right to ask members to leave if rules are not followed.