There are a lot of changes. Our Covid readiness can be read in full here. This page though, is specifically for Junior players and their parents.
In advance of attending any session, this England Hockey Track & Trace form will need completing. Thankfully, it only needs doing once per player for this season.
We also have an online membership form. This needs completing by all players (or by their parents, on the player’s behalf) as soon as possible please.
This season, we have taken the decision to make all memberships “pay as you play”. Every player must pay an initial subscription of £20. This makes you a member of CHC, covers insurance, and contributes towards coaching costs, pitch hire, & affiliation fees. If the season is unable to be completed for any reason, this will not be refunded. The shop is open now.
Tickets for each Wednesday session will be made available in the shop between the Saturday evening and Sunday evening of the weekend preceeding the session. Due to the contraints of the webmaster, the time they are made available cannot be guaranteed (sorry – we do shifts!). Cancellations will be advertised on Facebook & Twitter. Please like/follow and turn notifications for our pages on!
- Held at St Lawrence Water pitch, College Road, Ramsgate, CT11 7SY.
- 1h in length and will run from 6-7pm
- Limited to 30 spaces
- Suitable for ages 4-13
- Have their own equipment (gumshield, shinpads, stick, drink)
- Have had no Covid-like symptoms (themselves or their household)
- Have not been contacted by a Track & Trace service
- Arrive in kit
- Have purchased a ticket in advance
- Not share ANY equipment, including drinks
- Not touch any balls/cones
- Remain socially distanced if spectating
- Scan the Track & Trace QR with the NHS app on arrival.
- Sanitise regularly
- Refrain from shouting/cheering
- Not enter the playing cage under any circumstances
- Collect their child promptly at the end of the session
Our Covid Officer is Nick Jones. Should you have any queries, please email him on firstname.lastname@example.org